Monday, June 27, 2011

Nothing Says Thrills Quite Like the Porsche 911 Carrera




It has always been my dream to have a car that will show some class, art and be as fast as light. This dream was turned on when I acquired the super fast Porsche 911 Carrera. The car is truly a thrill in the myriad of sports cars available. To make it the ultimate fast car, this Porsche comes with a six cylinder engine with the support of direct fuel engine.

When I first came across this, I did not really understand what the engine feature was in connection with the super speed. But after a small research from the vehicle savvies, it was brought to my attention that the car’s engine would move its fuel at a pressure level at a whooping speed of 1740psi with the aid of the electromagnetic power to assist it in the support of injection valves. With this kind of system, you will be assured of a strong support and power in the car. This is exactly what I wanted in my new sports car. In addition to this, due to the heat and power that is being harbored by the thrilling sports car, comes a state of the art water-cooling system.

Transmission and gear Shifting

Previously, I was used to the 5 speed transmission vehicles, but I was really surprised to find out that my eye catchy powerful Porsche would come with a 6 speed manual transmission which made me aware of the power that came with the sports car. To make shifting easy for me, the distance between the gears and works is short coming with a natural form of progression between items. Not only this, I can adjust the clutch handle to fit my comfort.

The astounding interior

When I am taking my pals with my for a ride, the interior is well set for them to enjoy and wow about. The interior is suitably made with alloys and plastics of high quality. The backrests also come with great comfort since they can all be adjusted with power. As it is not common with many sports cars, the back seats also come with folding back rests too.
The music and the sound system in the vehicle are out of this world! It comes with a touch screen control panel. The system is able to handle CD and DVD. The audio interface is also capable of supporting USB or iPod connections. The screen also comes in handy for my since it supports my mapping needs when I need to get directions to places I am visiting.

Other features in my Porsche 911 Carrera

When I took a look at these features, they surely lured me into getting this state of the art sports car which has brought a revolution to the world of motor vehicles.
Price – Rs 92, 26,000 - Rs 1,68,97,000
Engine – 345 hp 3.6L flat-six
Weight – 3,075 lbs
Gas mileage – 18 mpg city, 25 mpg highway
Drive train – rear wheel drive
Acceleration – 0-60 mph in 4.7 seconds
Top speed – 180 mph
Tyres – 18 inches
Features – Bi-Xenon headlights, adjustable wheel and clutch, Porsche Communication Management system


No comments: