Thursday, February 24, 2011

Four Square for the Android: Turn Your Phone into a Trendy Locator






Four Square is one of the hottest social networking applications around. It is also an application that can be used on the Android.

I enjoy using Four Square because it allows me to communicate with my friends with regards to where I’m at during any given moment. This is helpful because I enjoy referring different things to my friends and letting them know what’s going on in my life.

It’s a Useful Locator

Four Square can work on the Android format that lets people know where one is at all points. It can work with hotels, restaurants and other establishments in mind. This is a convenient feature that makes it easy to keep in touch with all sorts of people.

You can do many things with the data that comes up on Four Square. You can choose to link your information to another social networking profile that you have.

You can also send private messages to others through it and even choose to exclude your information in posts if necessary. This can work in the event that you do not want to be seen by anyone.

Record Your Data

It is also easy to get this program to work as a means of recording where you have been for future reference needs. In fact, it can even be used as a map of sorts for different places when you are going to a foreign land. This is a great thing that will make it easy for you to get around.

I have been using this with map needs in mind to help me figure out where to go when in different places. It worked very well for me during my trip in Las Vegas recently.

A Real Trendsetter

One great point to find with Four Square is that it is one of the trendiest and most interesting types of applications that can be used on any Android device. It works to help with listing details on what’s going on in one’s life.

In fact, it can be used to make it easier to get data on a social networking site ready. I’ve found Four Square to be easier to handle than other items when it comes to getting location details on a site.

This application is a very useful function that you can handle when it comes to getting details on where you are listed online. It helps to use this when getting around and letting people know where you are.



No comments: