Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winner's Feedback

1st weeks winner : Ms. DeepikaSethi
Fb : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000114887133











Check drawn in favor of the winner : 




Feedback received : To be honest, I never thought I'll actually get paid for such easy set of questions. the overall contest for that matter is so easy, all I had to do was read the articles once and then answer the questions. But the day I got the CHECK..I just couldn't believe my luck....totally awesome !!!! Will be all the more active moving forward and would love to get more checks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE --- > Be a member and take part in the contest every week. For further information go to " Terms and Conditions ".


Thanks
Gizmo-King Team (gizmoking24x7@gmail.com )

No comments: